The Application document describes the process. For questions, email Niesce Upshaw at: email@example.com
EPCC Planning & Development Benchmarks
New development should be considered for the long-term improvement and future of our community rather than the potential profitability for the developers. Long term livability for buyers will also be considered.
- Consider the surrounding neighbors prior to new development
- Promote buildings that are responsible and are compatible with surrounding streetscapes. Contruction with split-faced brick or cinderblock is specifically discouraged
- Construct buildings that are sensitive to environmental issues (i.e., rain-water runoff mitigation, permeable ground surfacing) with a minimum 3 star rating in the Chicago Green Home Program
- Architectural diversity and design by a variety of architects will be considered favorably
- Respect the architectural heritage of our community. We support the preservation, renovation and adaptive re-use of the existing building stock